So I decided to share a few funny warnings you might come across on the back of one of your presents. 🙂
- ‘Do not iron while wearing shirt’
- Fuel Tank Cap: ‘Never use a lit match or open flame to check the fuel level’
- A cartridge for a laser printer warns, ‘Do not eat toner’
- A label on a hair dryer reads: ‘Never use hair dryer while sleeping’
- A warning on an electric drill made for carpenters cautions: ‘This product not intended for use as a dental drill.’
- On a child’s buggy: ‘Remove Child Before Folding’
- A label on a baby-stroller featuring a small storage pouch that warns:
‘Do not put child in bag.’
- A dishwasher carries this warning: ‘Do not allow children to play in the dishwasher.’
- A popular manufactured fireplace log warns: ‘Caution – Risk of Fire.’
- ‘The Vanishing Fabric Marker should not be used as a writing instrument for signing checks or any legal documents.’
- The label on a bottle of drain cleaner warns: ‘If you do not understand, or cannot read, all directions, cautions and warnings, do not use this product.
- Do not use house paint on face. Seen on TV in a Visa commercial.
- Stridex Foaming Face Wash – May contain foam.
- Do not eat I-Pod shuffle.
- This product moves when used.
- Do not hold the wrong end of a chainsaw.
- “All ranges can tip if you or child stand sit or lean on open door” (on an oven)
- Earplugs – These earplugs are nontoxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe.Have any funny warnings to share?
- Do not use as ear plugs.” — On a package of silly putty.
- Children’s Superman Costume – Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.
- Not intended for highway use.” — On a 13-inch wheel on a wheelbarrow
- Caution: Shoots rubber bands.” — On a product called “Rubber Band Shooter
Have any of your own to share?