I realize most people are busy getting ready to kick back and enjoy the day, so I thought I’d share the Ohnoutka quick Memorial Day Checklist for those who found a few extra minutes to visit the blog today. 🙂
- First and most important, Time to Stop and Remember those brave men and women, both past and present, who died or risk their lives daily so we “can” celebrate.
- Seats, Sunglasses, hats, water for enjoying the parade.
- Sunscreen and Mosquito repellant. (Lots of repellant)
- Flip flops
- Beach towels and Beach balls for the pool.
- Good Book or my Kindle.
- Cute bag to put it all in.
- BBQ. All kinds of BBQ!
- Deserts – Especially the homemade apple pie and rice crispy treats!
- Marshmallows and hotdogs for roasting
- Beverages of Choice. (Extra Dr. Pepper)
- Cooler to put them in.
- Oh, almost forgot, the family! LOL
We plan to mix it all together with lots of love and laughter and then sit back and enjoy!
Wishing everyone a Wonderful Memorial Day!